Green Services - Dunstane City
BEST RATES GUARANTEED
Book directly with the hotel, either here online or by telephone or email in order to receive the best possible rates and experience the security of speaking to our dedicated and friendly reservations team who will be more than happy to assist with any enquiry for accommodation or for functions.
At Dunstane Hotels we like to ensure that you experience the best possible customer service right from the start.
BOOK HOTELS DIRECT FOR FAMILY ROOMS
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
WHY NOT MAKE YOUR STAY EXTRA SPECIAL?
Treat yourself, loved one or friend to one of the following extra treats that we provide here at Dunstane. Choose from a three course meal in our Skerries Restaurant, flower arrangements, champagne, chocolates, fruit baskets and much more to enhance your Edinburgh experience.
Follow the instructions as you make your booking and if you need any help or advice just give us a call; all extras can be tailored to suit your taste and budget.
Responsible Visitor Charter
DUSNTANE CITY HOTEL WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO BE A RESPONSIBLE VISITOR AND HELP US SAVE THE PLANET
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO DURING YOUR STAY TO HELP US:
• Conserve Energy - please remove your room key card on leaving the room to ensure that no electricity is wasted. Please do not leave any lights on that are not needed whilst you are in the rooms and make sure your television is not on standby when you leave the room.
• Leave the car behind - Edinburgh's public transport is excellent; please see a member of staff who will be more than happy to help you with buses, cycles and walking directions. Next time you visit maybe the car could stay at home!
• Shop Locally - if you do require any produce not provided by the hotel during your stay we ask you to please use local stores. Please see reception for further details.
• Reduce, reuse and recycle - say no to that extra carrier bag! We have our own in hotel recycling available to guests, please ask reception and they will be happy to help.
• Be water wise - please turn off the tap while brushing your teeth and please see reception for our towel and linen policies. Please only fill your kettle with the amount of water that you need each time to reduce wasted water.
• Respect nature - please do not litter and please use our cycle paths and walkways responsibly.
• Support Green Tourism Businesses - there are hundreds of us out there trying to help the environment by being a part of the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Please take this in to consideration when booking your next hotel - see www.green-business.co.uk.
Most importantly - please enjoy your stay and we look forward to welcoming your back soon!
For more information on Green Tourism please go to our partners website www.green-business.co.uk
t: 0131 337 6169
TABLE BOOKINGS FOR THE SKERRIES RESTAURANT
t: 0131 337 6169Skerries Restaurant at Dunstane House Reservations
BOOK DIRECT FOR ADDED BENEFITS!
Direct booking benefits included: **FREE WIFI **FREE PARKING **10%OFF SKERRIES RESTAURANT
Already booked a stay....?
Get in touch for help with everything from tours to dining...leave it to Dunstane!
Festive breaks at Dunstane
Whether its your work's christmas do or a New Year to remember, join us at Dunstane.....