Green Tourism - Dunstane Hotels
BEST RATES GUARANTEED
Book directly with the hotel, either here online or by telephone or email in order to receive the best possible rates and experience the security of speaking to our dedicated and friendly reservations team who will be more than happy to assist with any enquiry for accommodation or for functions.
At Dunstane Hotels we like to ensure that you experience the best possible customer service right from the start.
BOOK HOTELS DIRECT FOR FAMILY ROOMS
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
WHY NOT MAKE YOUR STAY EXTRA SPECIAL?
Treat yourself, loved one or friend to one of the following extra treats that we provide here at Dunstane. Choose from a three course meal in our Skerries Restaurant, flower arrangements, champagne, chocolates, fruit baskets and much more to enhance your Edinburgh experience.
Follow the instructions as you make your booking and if you need any help or advice just give us a call; all extras can be tailored to suit your taste and budget.
This is the philosophy that everyone at Dunstane City works with, each and every day, to ensure we are doing our bit to build a sustainable future. By joining the Green Tourism Business Scheme we are demonstrating our commitment to sustainable practices. We recognize the fact that the nature of our services results in an overall impact on the environment and that by conducting our business in a responsible and thoughtful manner, we can reduce this impact and act to improve the quality of the environment where appropriate. Have a look at our Environmental Policy for more details of our environmental commitment.
Dunstane City - Environmental policy
We can all do this by:
- Ensuring that lights and other electrical equipment is switched off when not required. The hotel has been fitted with all low energy fittings and all low energy bulbs. All bedrooms are fitted with energy savers (electronic card opens the bedroom door and also used to put lights on in bedroom). Sensors have been fitted in all corridor areas so no waste of light if no one is there.
- Hot and cold taps are turned off when not in use and that taps are not left running. Water saving devices is fitted in all bathrooms to help reduce the water supply we use in the hotel.
- Windows and doors are closed especially when heating is in use. All equipment should be used efficiently and also turned off when not in use.
- Staff should also actively promote environmental awareness within the hotel in accordance with the laid down policies.
- Guests are encouraged to participate in this initiative by voluntarily choosing to have their towels and bed sheets changed less often. Our policy bed linen changed every 3 days unless requested otherwise. Towels are changed daily if placed in bath tub, if you do not wish this to happen, please hang towels on towel rail.
- Dunstane City recycles all glass bottles.
- Dunstane City recycles all ink cartridges.
- Dunstane City recycles all cardboard.
- Car parking facility at the hotel is limited and solely for the use of our guests and as such staff are discouraged from using their personal car to travel to and from work. We encourage staff to walk or ride a bike to work rather than take car or bus.
- We are very careful on placing orders, we always make sure we can order and store as much as we can to save on fuel costs. We use the same suppliers as our sister hotel so as they can deliver to both places at the same time.
- We will monitor utility consumption levels on a monthly basis and aim to reduce consumption at every opportunity.
For more information on Green Tourism please go to our partners website www.green-business.co.uk
t: 0131 337 6169
TABLE BOOKINGS FOR THE SKERRIES RESTAURANT
t: 0131 337 6169Skerries Restaurant at Dunstane House Reservations
BOOK DIRECT FOR ADDED BENEFITS!
Direct booking benefits included: **FREE WIFI **FREE PARKING **10%OFF SKERRIES RESTAURANT
Already booked a stay....?
Get in touch for help with everything from tours to dining...leave it to Dunstane!
Festive breaks at Dunstane
Whether its your work's christmas do or a New Year to remember, join us at Dunstane.....